Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pictures!

This is Lily. Technically, she belongs to Joe...but she loves me more. Ha. I figured if I had a picture of Bo on this page...to be fair, I better put Lily on here too. Only, I couldn't find a different one...and she wouldn't stand still for me to take another. So, this is Lily undercover.
This is how the "rednecks" do it in Texas! We were having a water fight in the backyard with our other nephew, Austin (his picture will be here in a couple days) and Drax wanted in on the action. He LOVES water. He saw the bucket full of water and climbed in. It was his way of telling his mommy and daddy that he wanted a REAL swimming pool...which he got several days later.
Hear no evil...Drax was chilling in the backseat of the car on the way to New Braunfels and when I looked back, this was what he was doing. Crazy kid. Cute, though. Very cute.
My baby boy, Bo. I know he's randomly in the middle of the pictures of Drax...that's just the way it happened. I can't wait to get this puppy back home! I miss him and yes, he is way cooler than he looks.
And Drax...sleeping after a long adventure of shopping. This kid was the source of my entertainment in Texas...I followed him constantly with a camera or my cell phone video...what can I say? I'm a proud aunt. He's honestly one of my favorite kids in the world...and his parents aren't so shabby themselves.

No comments: